We regard your privacy as important and information we collect from you, where you chose to provide it to us, is to enable us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest.
- The data that you supply will be handled for the purpose of complying with the contractual relationship that will be established with our company.
- Data handling will be carried out by manual and computerized means.
- Any refusal to supply said data may lead to failure to perform the contract or to its partial non-performance.
- The data will be communicated to others but will not be distributed. This communication will take place in compliance with existing laws to all those people or organizations who may be directly or indirectly related to our company and of which we avail ourselves in order to execute the contract itself.
- The owner of the data-handling is the company Microgate Srl - Via Stradivari, 4 - 39100 BOLZANO - Italy.
- The person responsible for the data-handling is Dr. Paolo Ghislandi.
- You may exercise your rights at any time towards the person responsible for data-handling.
The e-mail address you may use to ask for information is: firstname.lastname@example.org